The 24i recording interface is a computer-based, 24-bit hard disk recording system for Mac OS and Windows that offers 24 simultaneous inputs and a pair of main outputs.
- 24 gold-plated, balanced +4dB TRS analog
- inputs with 24-bit A/D converters
- 2 gold-plated, balanced +4dB TRS analog
- outputs with 24-bit D/A converters
- One RCA “coax” S/PDIF stereo output (24-bit)
- One optical “TOSLink” S/PDIF stereo output
- A quarter-inch, stereo headphone output with
- volume knob (on the front panel)
The 24i supplies exceptionally high-quality audio
on its 24 analog inputs and main outputs, which
provide a dynamic range of 111 dB.